Selling without a traditional High Street estate agent
What are the advantages of selling my home without a traditional High Street estate agent?
- You are in control of your house sale. Deal with the prospective purchaser yourself and get to know all you need to know by being able to answer and ask questions directly.
- You can save a small fortune! No selling fees to pay!
- Be sure your viewers are genuinely interested in your property and sell more quickly by dealing with purchasers directly.
- You are the best qualified person to sell your own home having lived in it and the surrounding area. Why entrust anyone else to do it for you?
- Now thanks to mousesale, you don't have to sell privately - or via a High Street estate agent!
- We are online estate agents and can help you at every stage of the house selling process.
Why choose mousesale?
- We provide a helping hand with all aspects of the house sale process including handling enquiries and negotiations.
- Maximise exposure of your property and reach an audience of millions of purchasers every month.
- Save Â£1000s in selling fees. mousesale does not charge commission. We charge a one-off fee regardless of how much your property is being sold for. There is no more to pay when you sell your property.
- Sell via mousesale and you should NOT have to pay any expensive selling fees to estate agents.
- Our website has hundreds of thousands of hits per month and we have many waiting buyers on our automated mailing list.
- Flexible selling options. Choose a package to suit you and change your property details yourself at any time via your own unique log-in and password details. You can pay a fixed fee up front - or include a Home Information Pack and defer payment until house is sold. (Terms and conditions apply).
- mousesale for sale board will encourage passers by to obtain more information via our website from where they can contact you securely.
- Save £££'s in conveyancing fees with competitive fixed fees guaranteed and no completion, no fee service.
- Local support. mousesale is more than just an online estate agent. We have a growing network of affiliates and partners across the UK offering personal face to face service too!
Estate Agent Contracts
If you plan to instruct a traditional high street estate agent as well as mousesale, don't sign a restrictive contract with them which entitles them to a fee even if they don't introduce a buyer to your property. A useful source of information about the obligations of estate agents is the Office of Fair Trading (www.oft.gov.uk).
Remember that sellers who sign a 'sole agency' agreement with an estate agent are liable to pay the agent their fee even if another agent ends up selling the property.
If you have instructed another agent on a sole agency and/or sole selling rights basis, the terms of those instructions must be considered to avoid the possibility liability to pay two sets of fees.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How much is your house worth?
Get a FREE online valuation of your home today!
Low cost online conveyancing
Comprehensive service provided by solicitors
Property to Let?
Let your property from just £150 including rightmove advertising!
"''I found Mousesale to be highly efficient and extremely professional with very competitive rates, excellent communication and personal service. My property was sold within 24 hours.'' Lynn Lawrence"Lynn Lawrence